I still can't listen to that song...
I wonder if she thinks of me
Hmm i seriously doubt it somehow
Her image of me has changed
She's mistaken me
I was just a stage for her
But i guess i miss her
Is that such a crime?
I think bout her daily
She taught me a lot of things
She showed me my potential i never even knew i had
She taught me how to love
How to care
and all those little things
But i don't know what i taught her...
I tried my hardest to keep her happy
Keep her smiling through hard times
Make the daily sadness go away
I didn't mean to sound like that
To be that arrogant
That is not who I am, but sometimes we mistake others even if their motives are for good
Yea it hurt when she left
But what did i expect?
I would never be there and she would want someone who was better for her
faster, stronger, better looking?
hmm i don't know
But somewhere down the line, things went wrong
and even after that things got even worse
But given the chance, would i want to rewind time?
Would I want to know what it's like to hold you again?
Would i want to know what it's like to kiss you again?
I honestly don't know...
But what happened to you huh?
I know i am not there, but i hear things
Words of the changes that have happened to you
The girl i remember seems to have left
I may not be right but it certainly looks that way
Maybe i am mistaken and i won't jump to conclusions
But I just hope that is not what you have become
I don't know if i'd even recognise you if I saw you again...
The days have been long and brutal here
Not physically but emotionally
On the heart
It has gotten to the point where I don't know what I want or what I need
I try sure i do, but the world sends confusing messages, frustrating messages
I guess I could do with a little bit of help


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home