Battlefield
Hmm i need some boosting of my heart and moral
I have become slightly stuck
I need a rethink of what my priorities are...
1)Success
Success is a rather broad idea
But to put it short success to me would be to become rich, change the world and progress the Human Race into the future somehow.
2)Love
This is a very volatile topic
In the past few months i've had trouble remembering how to love and i've had flashbacks to pass experiences of love not all good but most were a big part of who i am today
This country confuses me on Love
But no matter what I must make sure I do not give up on it
Maybe for now it can just wait on the sideline till later
3)Start a Family
This is something i really want
My own family, a daughter, a son and a wife
A son i can teach how to ride a bike and a daughter to put on my shoulders
A wife that i know i'll love with all my heart
I wouldn't mind getting married on the beach, Maldives maybe =D, they have awesome beaches.
All that is quite long-term stuff
In the short-term
Lets say by 21
That is 4 years away:
1)
I want to have made at least my first half a million pounds
A little impossible most would say
I never believed in the word impossible =)
I got a couple of things lined up and a few things in motion already that are going to help me achieve that number
I am not giving up no matter what gets thrown my way and that is a promise
2)
If I come across love more than once during the next 4 years
I am going to make sure I love with all my heart and care with all my soul
I will not repeat previous mistakes
3)
Owh and get taller for sure! xD


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home