I Miss You, quite badly =)
So yea
I was never one that let his emotions get in the way of what he's doing
But my heart till aches for you some days
6 months without your touch is a hell of a long time let alone 12 months
That's longer than most soldiers go without seeing their lovers.
But I fear it will be a lot lot longer without being able to hold you or even be in the same country as you
I can't stand that thought
But i keep pushing forward, that is the only thing I can do
I cannot stop.
I still member some days with you
Those were incredibly special,
in those moments you wiped all the worries and concerns from my mind
For a few short seconds or even a few hours I was no longer a soldier fighting a war but a soldier coming home...
I know sometimes you made fun of me, which really was mean =P
but yea i didn't mind =)
But now it's all over and i'm here and your there
I guess i was always just chasing you huh =/
I can't wait till i get to give you 12 months worth of hugs =)
I'm missing you


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home