Goodluck
I should have saw it coming, should have started running a long long time ago...
But i never was someone who liked running =)
So life, you think you can just pick me up and beat me down whenever you want huh
well i got news for you
FUCK YOU
I am not losing this battle and if u think my cause is worthless you got another thing coming
I am going to turn this shit excuse of a living into a glorious life
and there is nothing, NOTHING you can do that will stop me
I am a stubborn guy and your going to need a whole lot of fight to stop me
even then you can't win because you can send every ounce of your pain towards me
i will still go down fighting and i won't go quietly
-If I die i am taking you with me!-
Not like all the lives you have thrown around and the faith that has fallen to them
I have my own faith, something that you can never destroy...
So common then...Send me your worst...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home