The Spirit of Fire
Have you ever loved someone so much, you'd give an arm for?
Not the expression, no, literally give an arm for?
When they know they're your heart
And you know you were their armour
And you will destroy anyone who would try to harm 'her
But what happens when karma, turns right around and bites you?
And everything you stand for, turns on you, despite you?
What happens when you become the main source of her pain?
Not the expression, no, literally give an arm for?
When they know they're your heart
And you know you were their armour
And you will destroy anyone who would try to harm 'her
But what happens when karma, turns right around and bites you?
And everything you stand for, turns on you, despite you?
What happens when you become the main source of her pain?
hmm very true, what do you do?
Maybe one day i'll be able to prove my worth
Prove that I never meant harm
But what is it going to take?
Have well over 7 figures in the bank?
crisp suits and flash cars?
A yacht on clear waters?
Do I have to rid the world of poverty?
Build bridges and buildings that will stand for a millennium?
Fight a thousand wars?
Do i have to cure Cancer?
Because if that is what i got to do then that is what will be done
Because I am no Monster
I am not a bringer of darkness
I try to bring the light to the darkest corners and to the dullest eyes
To keep their heads up high
And away from the sorrow
I may get carried away
Say things I don't mean, do things I never meant to
But sadly I am only human and like everyone else I make mistakes
But I am proud of who I am
I embrace my imperfections along with my abilities
I have no regrets
I have nothing i wish i could go back to and turn around so i never did those things
I only work to change them in the future and right now
And I will try my damn right hardest to succeed in life
Not just for me, but for my family, my children, my wife, for a better future
To give them things I could never have
To hold my children up high and show them that the world is theirs and nothing is impossible
And well i am dedicated to what I do and I am giving it a 100 percent
This is me, pushing to prove no one
But myself


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home