Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Please, Bring Me The Angels...

I could really do with them
Right now is the time when I'd be thankful if the world turned dark and tumbled into chaos

It would mean the Angels would thunder down from above
Come crashing into the mud and ash

It would mean that i could fight

I just need something...everyday i exist without achieving what i need to achieve is a failure
I need to push myself harder

-The most effective soldier is one who isn't afraid to die-

I just need, happiness
I need peace in my heart
I feel like nothing
And the truth is that i am nothing, until i am someone
One of those great men
Like the men who went to the moon
The father of the computer
All those men who have fought in wars
The millionaires
The Billionaires
Those are people, they are human
They have achieved the only thing that is worth anything in life
Success and freedom

I want to be like them
I want to be someone that others can be proud of
I want to stay in history

But my high expectations are stressing me out
I should be used to stress from my childhood
along with sorrow
so why does it still come back?

I could punch the walls again and again until rivers of blood flowed from my hands
Because i am angry, simple as that

yet i dont? why...
i dont know...

My heart and mind yells and shouts at the top of its lungs
Its...so so loud, my mind hurts and my heart fails to beat
I cant take this foolish existence
This pointless existence
It serves no purpose
therefore i have no purpose and i am lost

Put a gun in my hand and tell me to take that country i will gladly do so
Because it gives me purpose
Charge me with the duty of freeing the world of starvation and i will do so
Because it gives me purpose

I just need, to burn
To burn everything
Crush the buildings and plunder the homes
Because if this is all an existence has to offer then I would rather die
And take as much of this shit planet with me


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home