Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Waste

I'm tired of this shit...
Tired, so tired...
I can't stand for this anymore

I cant do this...
It's too much, living a life like this
I cant go around just like everyone else doing the same damn thing everyday
I just cant

I think moving from malaysia was a mistake
A mistake i regret...
but then i dont have regrets, you cant have regrets
regrets hold you back
but then again i think i do
argh i just feel like hitting my fucking head against the wall...

Owh i would love to break that fuckers arm right now, thats one thing i regret...
I had a perfect opportunity, i had the baseball bat in my hand
and yet i did nothing...WHY!?
you stupid fuck...

why didnt i just walk up to him and swing it across his face...
oh the world would have shone a little bit brighter for once
ergh, il have my day...
Il make sure of it...

but yea...
nobody cares
pft you think people care?
bullshit they only care about themselves
so why should i care about them?

Why should i waste my time and care
I need a reason to care, take away that reason and i will drop bombs without a second thought..

I just...why...why should i bother?
Why should i be patient with the world when they give nothing in return
I could just punch this wall for hours on end...

I have lost too much, downgraded to a bloody shit hole
how, how is it possible for progress to go in the fucking opposite direction?!
My feelings, are leaving me
My home, shrunk...
My country, gone...
My heart, hmph dont even start me on that
goddamn useless thing
Try and use it right, it gets put down and misunderstood
why the fuck do you think i lock it away in a steal box
Fucking emotions, pointless
it can burn, it can all burn

there is this fucking weight on my chest and it isnt getting off
pressing down,
suffocating
and yet...nobody cares
hah surprise surprise...
its only when im foolish enough to say take my hand when your in trouble and i haul you to your feet

well you know what?
when the world looks up and shouts save us, il whisper no
because why? tell me
give me one good fucking reason why i should save you?
would you save me if it got in your way?
i doubt it
would you fight by my side and back to back when the enemy closed in around us
i doubt it

your a fucking coward
and scum...

Just fuck this
I remember my friends
but i make sure my enemies pay

My head hurts...it pains day after day
like a splitting headache
it hurts so much, a pain that i can take because i have experienced much worse
I also have the patience
but now, why should i have the patience?

ergh fuck this






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home