A little too not over you?
Owh But You Scare Me...
Hah this is madness...
I'd fight a thousand wars if it meant I didn't have to think of you
Everyday there is a Soldier in my mind
Shouting and shouting over and over again to get up
"Fight Fight Fight!"
and the funny thing is is that I'm the Commander
These stars on my shoulders are crumbling
Hands fail to grip this weapon
A beacon of my will power
I am willing to do many things, to give up anything but I'm finding letting you go beyond possibility
And it's so stupid..
Madness, foolish madness
Honestly
A war would be a walk in the park compared to this
Ergh
I want to remove my heart, it isn't helping me to achieve my ultimate goal
If I can't love..you
what is the purpose?
If I had to walk the earth to you I would
If the whole world decided to stand against me in the process
I would burn a path to you
With or without brothers by my side
With or without guns
My bare fists will do
Only fools think they can stop me
Sigh you see why...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home