Monday, April 12, 2010

One Step At A Time..

Mysteries
It's in these eyes that hide the delicate aspects
A doorway to the soul, yet once you try to look inside all you find is a concrete wall
It's necessary I guess, for the experiences past and a guard against the future

I can't say that I'm not nervous about what could happen because it's true
I'm scared and yet my adrenaline and excitement for its coming is still there,
as strong and fiery as always

I can't fail
I guess I have a lot to prove
A lot to change with what I could acquire
This world, this life is for me to mould in my own unique way and I am without a doubt going to leave as much change as I can for the better.
I want my children to be happy, to have things I could never have now
Plus I think growing up with a slight Asian background has me wanting to put my family name up high..
I don't know you know, I want everything for my children
If I have children that is...
I want everything for my wife and amidst all the chaos of the world and life make her happy and always be there for her
If I get married that is...

Hah to think I'm only barely touching 17 and I am thinking of all this... its like Madness almost
Yet it is perfect sense to me
I never lived the 'typical' teenage life,
My mind was always at least ten years ahead of my time
It has been a benefit and a loss
But I wouldn't change it for anything, it, like many things has made me who I am...

But yea I hide as much of my emotions as I can
Both for the benefit of my own progress and the stability of my completely reckless heart
Let Loose it would spill and confess the things I die everyday to say..
But don't...
Why? I don't know either, maybe I care too much, maybe it's my pride
Or maybe because it's simply too painful to hear the response

But there are clues to the thoughts, to the personality
But you can't just read and hope to discover them in the text
It's subtle,
Understand the Creation and you will Understand the Creator

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home