Saturday, March 13, 2010

Heart's Call

Well what can I say?
It's hard
I've been away too long
about 9 months so far

-She's the kind of girl that once you see you cannot live without-

I guess you could say I have forgotten what love feels like
I can't member the feeling of its touch
or the warmth of its embrace

But somehow I don't seem to miss it
Or maybe I do and i'm just lying to myself to protect my mind
My mind can take many things
Some that i've never spoken off
But maybe it can't take the truth that the Heart is the one thing that cannot be tamed
Yes it can resist you but it still can't help but look into your eyes
Even if you don't look back

I would reach out my hand and offer to hold you close
But if you don't accept
I would simply recall my heart back
Lock it back in its steel box
For I would never force you into anything

If only I could give you everything you so rightfully deserve
Every dream and wish laid upon a star should be yours to have
Life is too short and the world is too harsh that you don't deserve to feel it
A world like this can batter at a pure heart
Why should someone, anyone experience the pain that is too abundant in this river..

But then...
Somehow i feel inadequate to provide you with the happiness you deserve
I can no doubt run a multi-billion dollar business
and yes i can accept the harsh realities without breaking
But could I really provide you with love?
Maybe I was just never tuned to love

But then again...
I wouldn't mind giving it a shot =)

But yea
9 months is already a long time

Would you even miss me?
Nah i doubt it...
You have so much more out there
And the miles between us are not a good thing nor are they a healthy thing
But I do miss you so
I think back to some of the days and yes i probably was quite foolish back then
and yes i know you did mock me when i tried =P
But that's okay


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home