Monday, March 29, 2010

Making Memories of Us..

Firstly I must apologise for my foolish behaviour in my previous post...
My mind kind of slipped and don't worry it won't happen again...

So yea its a Monday
Just got back from college
I'm so happy that i have 2 weeks of holiday in 3 days =D
i really need it,
but i got to study and study for my AS finals =/

I've had inspiration from a passing person today
But i'm not sure how it's goin to work for me
probably won't but hey nothing ventured nothing gained ryt =)
so that's one thing I have to complete in the next 3 weeks..

oh and hopefully that macbook will be coming at the beginning of next week =DD
breathe of technological fresh air lol

AND

I'm going to be 17 in bout a month!
gah it sounds so young yet i feel like i am a 28 year old guy
my mind is all bout business and i don't exactly dress like a teenager do i xD
but yea, i'm proud of that fact
I wouldn't want to be like one of those kids whose only concern is bout lookin cool and 'gangster'...
just no... grow up

Other than that, nothing much else really to say..
Just that i'm missing Malaysia a whole lot and all the people, brothers and sisters =(
and you of course...


1 Comments:

Blogger Annesah said...

I would LOL if you ever dressed up gangsta :P
but dude seriously, there's no harm in a coloured tee :)

March 29, 2010 at 3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home