The Gunshot Sets You Free...
So...
This is all there is...
Watched Ironman the other day, the first one that is
To make myself feel better
I wish I could have his life
I'd trade mine for his in a second
I dreamt of you the other day
Wasn't a very good dream though tbh
not that anything bad happened in the sense
But I dreamt that I was holding you
That is both good and bad
But it hurt...
Let me just see if it happens...
I still miss you I guess
Pathetic huh...
I'm embarressed about the fact myself
Disgusted with the fact that my mind isn't strong enough to resist you
I can be cruel without question
I can be cold without a thought
But you?
You get inside past all the walls
You helped me so much
Gave me the feeling of what it was like to have a Soul
What it was like to Love
What it was like to Care
And I tried to do my best for you too
Nothing was too difficult
No distance was too far
If you needed me I would be there
I wonder if you knew
I really do hope that I get the chance to hold you again like I did before
I wonder...
-The Day This Flesh And Blood Is Replaced With Steel And Electronics Am I Free-
I wish you would say the same words to me too
Reasure me that I am not alone in my feelings
But I doubt it
There must be hundreds of other guys out there that are far more better looking then I am
I am more of an Industrialist anyway
I never was good at Love
Even though I bet none of those other guys would go to the end of the Earth and take on even the rest of the planet if it came down to it...
Their all afraid
That's the thing, Fear
Another huge defect with the human mind
Something I'm learning to overcome
But yea...
Hell I doubt your even going to read this anyway
-Come closer, Come on, Don't be afraid. Look into these eyes, Tell me what do you see? Because I've tried looking into them in the mirror and I certainly can't see a soul-
Sigh you stress me out you know that don't know
It's a suffocating disease having a heart
It's so hard to control it from wanting what it truly wants
Some days I just feel like banging my fists out of frustration
I have always solved problems
If there was something in the way I will remove it
If there was an issue I will have the solution
But I can't with this
My future is here
My love is with you
I want both equally but I can't have one while having the other
and I've battled over the solution to this problem but tbh there isn't one
and that kills me
knowing that I am powerless
Okay I am rambling on... I should stop
okay stopped...
damn what is there to talk about now?
hmm...
Shows how much is occupying my mind huh...
Sigh
Please...Please
I beg of this to happen
In his name tell me the task and it shall be completed
For my own sanity help me
Because this is suffocating
From a war against a million to the construction of entire worlds
No task is too hard
Just let me hold her again
Please...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home