Saturday, May 8, 2010

I need you...

Sometimes even I question what I am doing
Sometimes I wish I could dream of you, just so I could see your face, touch your hand.


Yet I can't. I demand resistance, I demand strength...
But this makes it a constant battle
A battle against myself
It's so Self-destructive

Yet thinking of you will be suicide...
I just...miss you, you know?
It's crazy, insane, foolish even...

I don't know why, why can't the distance block you from me
Why can't my strength keep you from my mind, and my heart
Maybe it's because of how stubborn I am,
No mere distance can stop me
No mere soul can deter me, not even myself

Do you not think of me too?
The past?
hmm but then I fear the answer of that question
I am scared of your soft eyes
You scare me
You scare me because of your ability of what you can unlock within me
The emotion contained inside an iron cell

I can stand here, rigid, disciplined
But when you look into my eyes
My eyes glance quickly at yours
The guns stop firing
The gates and walls fall
I start to fall

I remember the days
Some of the best days of my life
When you were next to me
When I could see you, hold you
Owh if only you knew how deadly you were to me
But also how you changed me
You unlocked the ability to love within me
The vision of a kind soul sung in me
But now, It has seemed to have died again..
What is the point of singing a song if no one hears?

I wish
I could stand in front of you and say i miss you and I need you
And I love you
The urge is almost overpowering, suffocating
But I probably won't
You are probably over me anyway and that probability is what stops me
I don't want to bring it tumbling down on you
It isn't fair is it?
Besides there are thousands of guys out there who are probably far better looking then myself
Clever and just better for you


So what do I do?
I can talk to you, be friends with you, but that brings up the past within me and I remember
Which I can't
Sigh I really don't know what I should do
So I will just stand, head up, armour stronger than ever
I will block that happy feeling when you look in my direction and smile at me
I'll simply smile back in all honestly and kindess that I wish I could really express
While inside the emotion of happiness is brutally struck down by the defence I've built up

Honestly you have no idea what I would rather do then have to keep beating down my emotions
I'd rather fight a losing battle

The end can come and I will have more will to fight then ever because nothing in this world can bring down my morale more then having to walk away from you..





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home