i shouldn't have grudges should i
Owh so you would like to shoot me huh
Go on...let me walk up to you and force the gun into your hands, force the barrel to my forehead
Go on then PULL IT! shoot me, get rid of me...trust me you would be doing me a favour
DO IT!
I will yell and shout PULL THE TRIGGER NOW! DO IT!
i just need to leave this place...
common common, fight me! hit me! hit me goddamn it!
why don't you ever listen! fuck...
I cant...you know, this...what the fuck is this?
pathetic existence...
ergh, why can't I destroy what I want?
I would have killed so many... you, him, and him and him
This life has hardened me, darkened me
made me cruel almost, heartless...
and then it wonders why, it tells me save things
but how can i?
you send me so much shit...why should i save others?
i am angry, at him at the world
why? i don't know, the world deserves to exist
but its full of shit that i dont want to let live
and then there is you, you bastard
owh...i told you not to break her heart even though you took her from me
you turned everything on me and you held her like there was no problem
and then you broke her heart, i member speaking to you
"if you ever break her heart, i will kill you, i promise you that"
well you want to know something...i don't break my promises
and yet you did break her heart, and i did nothing
perhaps one of my biggest regrets...
one of my biggest regrets that I couldn't build up the will to drag you in broad daylight
and break your bones with my bare hands...
it hurt how i could fail a promise, fail myself...
who cares who would have come to your aid, let them come
you think you could play her like that...you played her infront of the wrong person
and i promise you, someday i will teach you pain, the meaning of true suffering at my hands
That is something about me...i never forget and i never forgive my enemies
Ergh...
some days i can really just hold my head and feel it burning
with hate? anger?
perhaps insanity
The perfectly hidden madness behind a calm and kind face...
I wish...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home