Monday, December 28, 2009


So i narrowed it down to about three possible careers:
1: Film director would be perfect for me
2: General would again be a dream for me
3: Fleet Admiral would be bloody fantastic =D. but they only get promoted to that rank in times of full scale war, so its likely just going to be Admiral which sucks =/.

I am working to be a Film director right now, but sometimes i just want to be part of the war, it's a slight addiction I have i must admit =/. I think we need some better Generals and Commanders, the soldiers do their best but in the end their let down by those who command them as they seem to have absolutely no idea about strategy at all.

Admiral would be awesome too, being in command of an entire battle group at sea, from the aircraft carrier to the destroyers. I think being at sea would be a peaceful place to be, among all that floating steel and war equipment your surrounded by ocean and once in a while you may even make port back home or at another country, not just you and your Nimitz aircraft carrier but all the other ships that are in your fleet, the submarines and once again destroyers, their all under your command, over 10000 lives half of which are on the aircraft carrier at your disposal.

The USS Abraham Lincoln Battle Group
1 of an impressive 10 that the US has.
An Admiral would be in command of that entire group so it is no doubt tough.

I can't really think of any other jobs i'd rather do...
1. Film Director
2. General
3. Admiral
4. .....ummm, gah i rly dont know

I'l get back to you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home