Whatever you like
You know
I am tired of disappointments
I am currently trying to reshape my whole family's frame of mind to that of business
Because it seems that everyone of my family members can't see that we are in financial problems besides me...
I just don't want to be disappointed anymore
I am going to provide my children with everything I never had, I promise them that. They're only going to be young for a short while and those should be the best times of their lives, not the worst...
All the finer things in life
I swear it...
I can't wait for the day when I can say those words
"Whatever you like"
Then I will know i've gotten somewhere
And i don't mean in those 1$ stores either -,-
I want to say it to my wife in Tiffany n Co
I want to say it to my son in the Mercedes showroom
and to my daughter in Chanel looking for her prom dress
those stores...
The finer things in life
I swear it
or I am already dead...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home