This pain burns in me..
Your Conscience will make a Coward of You, regardless of your physical strength...so i'm just going to sit here and chuckle quietly yet loud enough for you to hear before my face suddenly changes and I rise to my feet, take a few steps forward, raise the gun to your forehead between your eyes and pull the trigger..
see i aint crying no more
coz ive been through that before
and im done, ive had it
now im breaking the habit
im done being open, im done being sad
im done with wishing for all the things that i never had
im done with feeling happy, angry, loved
fuck all of the above
i love you, i need you, je t'aime, je t'adore
say it again, ill fucking walk out the door
(Thanks to someone who wrote this, It made me think)
Lure you into a false sense of security and I just sit there, smiling and talking while I study you, Evaluate your foundations of emotions and finally decide which one I'm going to break first...
I don't train my soldiers how to run. I have no interest in making them more efficient cowards.
I can't believe that you did that you know? I remember when you told me that you hadn't changed when I thought you had. I believed you. Stupid mistake that was. I found out that you have changed, you figured out how beautiful you were and that you could use that to you advantage. Now I don't know who you are, I wish I could meet that girl that I left behind more then a year ago but I guess she died the day I left huh. Sigh what is one suppose to do. Nothing but carry on. Be strong, Be a brother marine and carry on. I feel like I am losing a lot of things slowly and I am. I just lost you, well the old you. I'm starting to become very good at surviving on my own, without anyone. I lived pretty much a solitary life for the past year I was in the UK so I think I can do pretty well.
I don't complain because there are far braver men out there fighting without their wives and children to see for months on end and I find them the most incredible people on this planet. Real humans, real men. So I don't complain.
Let's pretend that I am now a shadow, Let's pretend that I am a ghost in the dark night. Let's pretend that I now lack a name. You can go around living your life in a city of security, of protection and of happiness. But I somehow hope for the day when chaos will strike. Maybe one day I'll have the pleasure of being a bringer of that chaos. And maybe one day when the cities are burning and the sky is black with smoke I'll see you again. Cowering in a corner. You might just see a shadow loom from beyond the fire as it slowly takes shape and form. A mechanical abomination with blood red armour will step forward, its face scarred and broken. My eyes will meet yours and I'll have the pleasure of saying that the world burned partly thanks to you and the seed of hatred you planted within me. And maybe I'll still have an ounce of kindness left to take you to safety with me but most likely I'll simply turn away and move on to the next house, the next street, the next city, the next country, until this world burns.
Owh and as for you. You bastard, you think that you can wander in and take what you like from me is that it? I swear I would have had you shot well I would have shot you myself. I wouldn't have cared how much you pleaded and how much you begged because I wouldn't have an ounce of kindness left in me. I will destroy everything you have ever had, you past, your present and your future will burn at my hands. The world will forget your name and I will erase from living memory ever trace of your existence and your family's. I will destroy everything you came in contact with, cleansing and purging your disgrace from the planet. You took from the wrong person and I will now take from you, everything. I forgive you now, but believe me I will never ever forget your name and I if the world tumbles into chaos because once that day comes I will find you and I will make sure you burn at my hands.
I say drop a tactical Nuclear Warhead on his head, that way the roach is eliminated and his influence that has spread throughout the imediate 5 mile radius is contained...well contained is the wrong word really, decimated more like it, but hey, it works...sure we are going to lose quite a significant number of the world's population in under 5 seconds but sacrifices must be made... Sigh I'd give that kind of order in a second...
Now now look up at the sky! there is much more then just shooting-stars, Iron angels are thundering down too... And in under a split second you are no longer alone, an Iron hand reaches down and hauls you to your feet and reminds you what your fighting for... In the stroke of a sword you suddenly have brothers that pledge their lives and suddenly... suddenly you aren't afraid to die...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home