Hey Do You Remember Me?
I wonder
What if I didn't see you for 10 years?
From today
What if i never came back next year and I didn't see you for a long 10 years?
I wonder what what would have changed.
I would be 27 and so would you, give or take a few months.
But I wonder.
Would you be the same?
Would you be as charming and as beautiful?
I'm pretty sure you would be =).
It scares me a little
Well not really scares me
But more curiosity.
It would be odd to suddenly surprise you by turning up on your doorstep where ever you are in the world and explain that I was just in the area and thought I'd drop by and say hi.
Obviously that would be a lie because I probably would have purposely come to see you, out of curiosity.
I wonder if I would see that little spark we once had.
To see you smile that way and laugh just that way.
I swear those two simple little things make my day any day
I wonder if I would be a rich man by then
A somebody,
A Titan of an industry and a common household name.
I think I will be, no I know I will be
because I won't settle for anything less.
I wonder how I would be living
I bet I'll be living a pretty good life.
But I might just be missing something still.
A love,
Someone that pulls those love strings.
I wonder if you might be married?
Or have a long term partner.
I hope you don't if I'm honest
but that ain't right now is it =/
But no I think you would still be stunning as ever =)
But truth be told I probably wouldn't be able to survive 10 years without seeing you,
So I'll see you in 4 months or next year =P


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home