Lust
Owh, it isn't a good thing.
It's similar to Love really
well it's normally the thing before love.
But no doubt I'd still kill like i'd kill for those I love
Mainly because the human race can't distinguish the difference between love and lust.
But Lust makes people do stupid things, act out of their emotions.
I've felt the pain that can be inflicted from that.
Recently actually
and the rage,
owh the glorious feeling I felt when I knew about it.
Again that isn't good
But I've found that I've been losing my patience with almost everything
I find myself losing my self conscience and my ability to act out of sympathy.
I hate this feeling though
This feeling of needing someone
I can't stand it.
It makes me weak,
I don't want to have to long for somebody
To long for a girl.
I need something to draw away my thoughts from her.
War maybe?
Racing?...
Something big.
A kind of release.
I need to burn something
To destroy something
I want the flames to lick up around me.
Sigh..
But yes, lust sucks
love sucks too
same thing really.
both leave me weak and vulnerable and I still try to rid myself of these needs.
But it isn't really working.
To be truthfully honest I would just like to be next to you
Face to face with you
But I can't because I have to be in a FUCKING shit hole.
Sigh... sry about that..
But yea, If I could I would just walk all those miles back to the good life.
Or fight my way if the world decided to foolishly try and stop me.
I'll destroy everything in a direct straight line to you..
Burn my pathway.
But no I can't..
I have a job to do.
I got an Empire to build because I am not dying a nobody
I am going to build someone, build me to become a somebody.
And this is the only path possible so I need to take it.
I will do anything to become successful, make my family name a billion dollar name
Give my children everything I could never have
And this is me doing that anything.
Leaving everything and everyone I know
The girl I loved and half of my family.
My life which I considered a pretty good life.
I will do anything and everything.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home